Friday, December 21, 2007

Time for Holiday Cheer with Food

Christopher and I hosted a holiday open house a few weeks ago. Having people over really helped me get excited for the holidays. I spent the day shopping and cooking for the festivities. We had a great time. See the photos to see the aftermath!

I cooked an amazing dinner for Christopher's family today. We are doing Christmas with the Forrester's tonight. Scheduling conflicts, busy lives and people spread too thin forced us to host Christmas a few days early. I didn't want to do the traditional Christmas dinner items because it's not really Christmas.

The Menu:
Meatballs in red sauce
Baked Ziti
Salad
Pies by Christopher's mother

I will post the ziti and meatball recipe at some point this weekend. So yummy!

By the way, so far no holiday breakdown!

No comments: